Terms and Conditions
- All Phone Calls Inbound and Outbound are monitored to ensure correct data entry and reservation/dispatch updates.
- Reservations normally require at least 24hrs before travel for all Flight Line services Private, Shared, Park n Ride and Scheduled. During busy travel periods (e.g. holidays and winter vacations) more than 24 hrs may be required. Reservations by phone should be made between 8AM-8PM Eastern time. Same day reservations are accommodated if possible. Reservations can be made at www.flightlineinc.com up to 4PM before the day of travel or 1 800 245 2525 24 hrs before travel.
- All reservations picked up at or between 11pm and 4am are subject to an $11 late night fee.
- Security is Limited at Park n Ride locations NH and MA, Radisson Hotel Nashua, Dascomb Road and La Quinta in Andover. Parking is at your own risk.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations once they are made have a minimum cancellation fee of $7.00 PER RESERVATION (NOTE: On a round-trip, one reservation is made for each leg of the trip - one reservation to the airport, and one reservation back from the airport). Cancellations less than 12 hours prior to pick up time are charged half the fare. Reservations cancelled less than 4 hours prior to pick up or arrival time are charged full fare. Credits take 3-5 business days from date of issue.
- Cancellation Policy for Group or Individual Multiple Van Booking (more than one): Reservations once made confirmation sent - $35 cancellation fee for EACH reservation/van no matter what the travel date. e.g. Round Trip would have two reservations one for departure and one for arrival so cancel that round trip van/reservation charge would be $70. 50% cancellation fee of fare for Each van/reservation if less 7 Days and 100% cancellation fee of fare for each van/reservation if less 4 Days.
- Rebooking. There is no fee for rebooking or changing a reservation if travel is within 30 days of the date of the original reservation. 48 hours notice is required to rebook or change a reservation. With less than 48 hours notice rebooking or changing a reservation is not guaranteed. If less than 48 hours notice is given and the rebooking can not be accommodated by Flight Line (which results in a cancellation by the customer) than the regular cancellation policy (#5 and/or #6 above) applies.
- After arriving at Boston-Logan airport/South Station, Black Falcon Pier, or PSM, you are required to contact us at 800-245-2525, option 2, when your luggage is in hand and are ready to travel. Reservations are required for Shared Vehicle Service. Vehicles go through the airport every 30 minutes for Shared Van Reservations. There is NO SHARED VAN SERVICE for Arrivals at Logan which are SCHEDULED to land between 1:01AM-4AM. You need a Private Van during that time. If your Shared Van is Scheduled to land 01:00AM or before and it is delayed you do not need a Private Van (we adjust to delayed time). Any Private Service vehicle will be available for boarding at or any time you call.
- After arriving at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport you are required to contact us at 800-245-2525, option 2, when you have your luggage in hand and are ready to travel. Shared Vehicle Service is provided within 30 minutes of your phone call. Any Private Service vehicle will be available for boarding at the time of your call.
- Flight Line is CLOSED on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- On December 24(Christmas Eve), and December 31(New Years Eve), Flight Line's last departure for Logan or Manchester-Boston Regional Airport will be at 3:00pm, to arrive at 4:00pm. Last arrival reservation for Logan or Manchester-Boston Regional Airport has to be scheduled land 3.00pm or before.
- OPEN Dec 26 (but NO early arrivals 00:00-04:00) and OPEN Jan 1 (but NO early arrivals 00:00-04:00AM)
- All reservations require PREPAYMENT on a major credit card.(The card is charged 7 business days prior to each leg of the reservation) NO CASH PAYMENTS ALLOWED.
- Baggage assistance. Flight Line driver's will assist with normal sized luggage and weight (see #12 below) which is placed within 20 feet of the vehicle. They are not allowed to go into apartments, up onto the porch of houses or into terminals for arrival. If you need special assistance with moving luggage you will have to call 1 800 245 2525 so this can be arranged. If we can assist there will be a charge.
- Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage (each piece 62 linear inches L+W+H total and no more than 50 pounds) and 1 carry-on (30 linear inches L+W+H total and no more than 15 pounds) which is about the size of a small knapsack (NOT a airline carryon roller bag). If the number of bags exceeds the limit for the number of passengers (e.g. 3 passengers traveling and 10 bags) This will require private van service. Please call 1 800 245 2525 to arrange
- If any of the 2 luggage pieces you are allowed exceed 62 linear inches and/or 50 pounds there will be an additional charge of $6 a bag for those bags. 3 or more bags per passenger require private van service.
- Kennels, Golf Bags, Bikes, Ski's, Surfboard's any other special items- require Private Van service. No additional cost for these items to the basic Private Van service price. These are 10 passenger vans but Parties of 8,9 and 10 EACH with set of SKIS/GOLFCLUBS will not fit. It will require two vans Please call 1 800 245 2525 ext 3
- For "Private Service" and "Park & Ride" rates, all children are counted as adults for fare pricing.
- For child car seat transport there is no charge if you take your car seat(s) with you when you depart. If you need us to co ordinate and store your car seat(s) to be at the airport for your arrival, or picked up later at our office, there is a one time $15.00 charge added to your outbound reservation. The law requires that children 8 years old or younger or less than 57 inches tall need to be in an appropriate car seat. Passengers are required by law to supply the appropriate car seat.
- Direct/Private service fares include a 15% gratuity to the driver based on the number of occupants, but are subject to an $11.00 late night-early morning fee in effect from 11:00pm - 4:00am. Additional stops are $10 per stop if on route. Private Vans (Departure only to Airport) have 15" grace period for pick up. However a waiting fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged retroactive to original pick up time if you exceed the 15" (e.g. Private van pick up scheduled 4AM you are not ready until 4.10AM no charge- Not ready until 4.25AM a $25 waiting fee would be charged
- Shared service is subject to an $11.00 late night-early morning fee in effect from 11:00pm - 4:00am. Shared van pickup times can be changed plus or minus 15 minutes of the scheduled pickup time at discretion of Flight Line. Shared service can but not always have up to 2 more door to door pickups and a shuttle transfer. Transfer does not count as a pickup but does arrive at the airport on the quoted and agreed hour.
- All Shared Van Service has a 15% gratuity added and is included in the Total Price. There is NO Shared Van Service for parties of 5 or more -Private Van Only. There is NO Shared Van Service to Manchester Airport, Black Falcon Pier, South Station or Pease/Portsmouth Airport. Only Private Vans to the aforementioned destinations
- All pets require a Private Van Service. All pets must be in a kennel while being transported. They are not allowed out of the kennel while being transported.
- Service animals (are accommodated on Shared, Private service and Park n Ride service) at no charge. We do request notification when you make reservations so we make sure we schedule the right equipment for pick up.
- Emotional stress animals (are accommodated on Shared, Private and Park n Ride service) at no charge. We do require a letter not more than a year old from the Medical office which authorizes such travel with a stress animal 48 hours before departure or arrival. If no documentation is presented the emotional stress animal will have the same requirements for travel as a pet.
FLIGHT LINE, INC Statement of Privacy.
FLIGHT LINE, INC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to FLIGHT LINE, INC Web site and governs data collection and usage at all FLIGHT LINE, INC sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the FLIGHT LINE, INC Statement of Privacy. FLIGHT LINE, INC is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an E-commerce Web site, FLIGHT LINE, INC collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by FLIGHT LINE, INC is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. FLIGHT LINE, INC does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
FLIGHT LINE, INC encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from FLIGHT LINE, INC so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the FLIGHT LINE, INC Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
FLIGHT LINE, INC and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that FLIGHT LINE, INC may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from FLIGHT LINE, INC and its affiliates. FLIGHT LINE, INC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
FLIGHT LINE, INC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. FLIGHT LINE, INC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
FLIGHT LINE, INC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
FLIGHT LINE, INC may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FLIGHT LINE, INC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FLIGHT LINE, INC, including its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FLIGHT LINE, INC or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which FLIGHT LINE, INC or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. FLIGHT LINE, INC abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Control your Personal Information
FLIGHT LINE, INC offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from FLIGHT LINE, INC by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
Security of your Personal Information
FLIGHT LINE, INC is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we use a secure payment gateway so your information is protected.
Changes to this Statement
FLIGHT LINE, INC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how FLIGHT LINE, INC will use your personal information, FLIGHT LINE, INC will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. FLIGHT LINE, INC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how FLIGHT LINE, INC is protecting your information.