About Flight Line Inc.
Founded in 1981…striving for the complete satisfaction of the customer” “Flight Line Inc. was founded in 1981 by a commercial airline pilot living in Southern New Hampshire. In his own travels to and from Boston Logan Airport, he experienced first hand the frustration of driving in city traffic, the expense of gasoline and parking, and the wear and tear commuting had on his automobile. He set out to provide a service to the public that would do away with those concerns.
Flight Line’s first offering was shared van service to and from Logan Airport. Over the years the business has grown to include private van service to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. Flight Line has most recently expanded serving towns along the SeaCoast and Metro areas north of Boston.
The emphasis on transportation safety was a natural carry over from the flight industry. The company’s philosophy is based on a guarantee of safe transportation that is timely, convenient, and cost effective. Furthermore, Flight Lines’ staff must be courteous, qualified and professional striving for the complete satisfaction of the customer.
Flight Line is a fully licensed and insured carrier operating under ICC and DOT authority. Company headquarters is located on 51A Pelham Road in Salem, New Hampshire.
Why Choose Flight Line, Inc.?
- Our Safety Record - Our drivers are carefully screened including Drug Testing and Background Checks. A comprehensive in-house training program has to be passed before carrying any passengers. They also attend quarterly defensive driving courses taught by state certified instructors. All our drivers go through the course every year and are certified defensive drivers. Vehicles are equipped with Navigation Tracking devices for speed and location. iDrive Safety cameras are installed in the vans which record vehicle driving history. We are Dependable and On Time.
- All of our vehicles undergo scheduled preventive maintenance by Ford Certified Mechanics.
- Frequency and Availability—We arrive at Logan every Hour and at Manchester at the Hour AND Half Hour. We Depart from both airports around the clock. When you need us, we are there.
- 24 Hour Reservation Service—In addition to our on-line reservation system, our courteous office staff is on duty 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Comfort and Satisfaction of our Clientele—Our vehicles have comfortable seating, spacious luggage capacity, and offer both heating and air conditioning.
- Corporate Accounts—We offer the convenience of accepting Visa, Master Card and American Express for payment, as well as offering Corporations and Travel Agencies a Corporate Coupon Account to facilitate monthly billing.
- A Complete Transportation Service—We can fill all your transportation needs. From door to door, to corporate outings, along with airport transport—We Do it All!”