SSL Certificate Authority
Terms and Conditions
- All Phone Calls Inbound and Outbound are monitored to ensure correct data entry and reservation/dispatch updates.
- Reservations normally require at least 24hrs before travel for all Flight Line services Private, Shared, Park n Ride and Scheduled. During busy travel periods (e.g. holidays and winter vacations) more than 24 hrs may be required. Reservations by phone should be made between 8AM-8PM Eastern time. Same day reservations are accommodated if possible. Reservations can be made at www.flightlineinc.com up to 4PM before the day of travel or 1 800 245 2525 24 hrs before travel.
- All reservations picked up at or between 11pm and 4am are subject to an $11 late night fee.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations once they are made have a minimum cancellation fee of $7.00 PER RESERVATION (NOTE: On a round-trip, one is made for each leg of the trip - one reservation to the airport, and one reservation back from the airport). Cancellations less than 12 hours prior to pick up time are charged half the fare. Reservations cancelled less than 4 hours prior to pick up or arrival time are charged full fare. Credits take 3-5 business days from date of issue.
- Rebooking. There is no fee for rebooking or changing a reservation if travel is within 30 days of the date of the orginal reservation. 48 hours notice is required to rebook or change a reservation. With less than 48 hours notice rebooking or changing a reservation is not guaranteed. If less than 48 hours notice is given and the rebooking can not be accommodated by Flight Line (which results in a cancellation by the customer) than the regular cancellation policy (#4 above) applies.
- After arriving at Boston-Logan airport, we ask that you contact us at 800-245-2525, option 2, when you have your luggage in hand and are ready to travel. Shared van service vans go through the airport every 30 minutes. Any Private Service van will be available for boarding at or any time you call.
- After arriving at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport you are required to contact us at 800-245-2525, option 2, when you have your luggage in hand and are ready to travel. Shared van service is provided within 30 minutes of your phone call. Any Private Service van will be available for boarding at or about the time of your call.
- Flight Line is CLOSED on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- On December 24(Christmas Eve), and December 31(New Years Eve), Flight Line's last departure for Logan or Manchester-Boston Regional Airport will be at 3:00pm, to arrive at 4:00pm. Last arrival reservation for Logan or Manchester-Boston Regional Airport has to be scheduled land 3.00pm or before.
- OPEN Dec 26 (but NO early arrivals 00:00-04:00) and OPEN Jan 1 (but NO early arrivals 00:00-04:00AM)
- All reservations require PREPAYMENT on a major credit card.(The card is charged 7 business days prior to each leg of the reservation) NO CASH PAYMENTS ALLOWED.
- Baggage assistance. Flight Line driver's will assist with normal sized luggage and weight (see #12 below) which is placed within 20 feet of the vehicle. They are not allowed to go into apartments, up onto the porch of houses or into terminals for arrival. If you need special assistance with moving luggage you will have to call 1 800 245 2525 so this can be arranged. If we can assist there will be a charge.
- Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage (each piece 62 linear inches L+W+H total and no more than 50 pounds) and 1 carry-on (30 linear inches L+W+H total and no more than 15 pounds) which is about the size of a small knapsack (NOT a airline carryon roller bag). If the number of bags exceeds the limit for the number of passengers (e.g. 3 passengers traveling and 10 bags) This will require private van service. Please call 1 800 245 2525 to arrange
- If any of the 2 luggage pieces you are allowed exceed 62 linear inches and/or 50 pounds there will be an additional charge of $6 a bag for those bags. 3 or more bags per passenger require private van service.
- Kennels, Golf Bags, Bikes, Ski's, Surfboard's any other special items- require Private Van service and pricing. These are 10 passenger vans but Parties of 8,9 and 10 EACH with set of SKIS/GOLFCLUBS will not fit. It will require two vans Please call 1 800 245 2525 ext 3
- For "Private Service" and "Park & Ride" rates, all children are counted as adults for fare pricing.
- For child car seat transport there is no charge if you take your car seat(s) with you when you depart. If you need us to co ordinate and store your car seat(s) to be at the airport for your arrival, or picked up later at our office, there is a one time $15.00 charge added to your outbound reservation. The law requires that children 8 years old or younger or less than 57 inches tall need to be in an appropriate car seat. Passengers are required by law to supply the appropriate car seat.
- Direct/Private service fares include a 15% gratuity to the driver based on the number of occupants, but are subject to an $11.00 late night-early morning fee in effect from 11:00pm - 4:00am. Additional stops are $10 per stop if on route. Private vans have 15" grace period for pick up. However a waiting fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged retroactive to original pick up time if you exceed the 15" (e.g. Private van pick up scheduled 4AM you are not ready until 4.10AM no charge- Not ready until 4.25AM a $25 waiting fee would be charged
- Shared service does not include any driver gratuity (exception below #20) and is subject to an $11.00 late night-early morning fee in effect from 11:00pm - 4:00am. Shared van pickup times can be changed plus or minus
15 minutes of the scheduled pickup time at discretion of Flight Line. Shared service can but not always have up to 2 more door to door pickups and maybe a shuttle transfer. Transfer does not count as a pickup but does arrive at the airport on the quoted and agreed hour.
- Shared service for 5 or more will have a 15% gratuity added as part of the shared service fare.
- All pets require a Private Van Service. All pets must be in a kennel while being transported. They are not allowed out of the kennel while being transported.
- Service animals (are accommodated on Shared, Private service and Park n Ride service) at no charge. We do request notification when you make reservations so we make sure we schedule the right equipment for pick up.
- Emotional stress animals (are accommodated on Shared, Private and Park n Ride service) at no charge. We do require a letter not more than a year old from the Medical office which authorizes such travel with a stress animal 48 hours before departure or arrival. If no documentation is presented the emotional stress animal will have the same requirements for travel as a pet.