Find a Flight Line Inc. Van
Once you have your luggage please call our office at 1-800-245-2525 ext. 2
At Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- STEP 1: Proceed to the main doors of the airport. Exit out the revolving doors and cross street to the first traffic island. As you are crossing street note the brown and white signs straight ahead "Flight Line Shuttle" with a white arrow.
- STEP 2: When you reach the first traffic island (DO NOT continue straight ahead down to short term parking) TURN RIGHT
- STEP 3: On the fourth cement pillar to right is a black and white sign that says Flight Line Shuttle. If you are taking Flight Line Shuttle to Boston departing @ 20" past the hour - this is your pick up point.
- STEP 4: For Flight Line "Shared van or Private van service" to all destinations OTHER than Boston continue on 30 steps past the Flight Line Shuttle pick up POINT to the enclosed booth straight ahead
- STEP 5: Stand by the sign(or in the booth), marked "FLIGHT LINE SHUTTLE ONLY".
At Boston Logan International AirportClick On Airline For Directions:
Aer Lingus, AeroMexico, Air Canada, Air France, Air Jamaica, Air Tran, Alaska, Alitalia, American(domestic), American(Int'l Arrivals ONLY), American Eagle, American Trans Air(ATA), British Airways, Cape Air, Comair, Continental, Delta Airlines, Delta Airlines(International Arrivals ONLY), Delta Connection/Comair, Delta Shuttle, Finnair, Frontier/Midwest, Iberia, Icelandair, Jet Blue(domestic), Jet Blue(Certain International Arrivals ONLY), KLM, Lufthansa, Porter, SATA, Southwest, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country, Swissair, United(domestic), United(International Arrivals ONLY), United Express, US Airways, US Airways(Certain International Arrivals ONLY), US Airways Shuttle, US Airways Express, Virgin Atlantic
Already Know Your Terminal?TERMINAL A (Delta, Unitedl),
TERMINAL B-1 (USAirways),
TERMINAL B-3 (American),
TERMINAL C (United, Jet Blue),
TERMINAL E (Southwest, Air Tran, International Arrivals)
Airlines: Delta, Delta Connection, Delta Comair, Delta Shuttle, United, Alaska
- STEP 1: From the Delta Baggage Claim #2, look for a sign above you head that will direct you towards "Ground Transport". Proceed out door A-103.
- STEP 2: Once outside turn right, walk 18 steps to your right to a white cross walk on left- turn left (notice red shared van sign with arrow pointing to left)
- STEP 3: Use white crosswalk and walk 35 steps across two streets to 2nd traffic island to the "Hotels & Vans" booth on your left.
- STEP 4: To your left, just past public phone, wait inside the first "Hotels & Vans" booth.
TERMINAL B-1 (US Airways Side)
Airlines: US Airways, US Airways Shuttle, US Airways Express, Air Canada, Frontier/Midwest, Spirit
- STEP 1: From the US Airways Baggage Claim / Lower Level, exit out Door B-102 12 steps to concrete pillars. Stop. Look at sign above "Courtesy Bus/Shared Van" . TURN LEFT
- STEP 2: Walk 110 steps to red "shared van pick" up sign on concrete pillar-Stop.
TERMINAL B-3 (American Side)
Airlines: American(domestic), American Eagle, Virgin America
- STEP 1: From American Airlines baggage / Lower Level, exit out Door B-115 20 steps and Stop.
- STEP 2: Look for the red "shared van pick up" sign on concrete pillar slightly to right.
Airlines: Cape Air, Jet Blue, Sun Country, United Airlines
- STEP 1: Proceed out Door C-106 from the Jet Blue Baggage Claim. Walk about 40 steps to the 2nd traffic island following signs on overhead which read Shared Van Passenger pick up Zone 1
- STEP 2: At the 2nd traffic island under the sign on ovehead which says"Shared Van Passenger Pick Up Zone 1 Turn left walk 25 steps to red "Shared Van Pick-up" sign on concrete pillar for your pick up
Airlines: Aer Lingus, Aero Mexico, Air France, Air Jamaica, Air Tran, Alitalia, American (International arrivals), British Airways, Cayman Airways, Charters, Delta(International arrivals), Finnair, Iberia, Iceland Air, Jet Blue(Certain International Arrivals), KLM, Lufthansa, Porter, Primaris, Ryan Airways, SATA, Southwest, Swiss, TACA, US Air(Certain International Arrivals), Virgin Atlantic
- STEP 1: From the baggage claim / lower level, proceed out door E-106 which is to the right of the terminal as you exit. A sign in front of the doors will read "Shared Vans"
- STEP 2: Once outside, cross the street about 25 steps to the first traffic island. Turn right 12 steps Stop Look for the red sign on booth that reads, "Shared Van Pick-Up"