Find a Flight Line Inc. Van
Once you have your luggage please call our office at 1-800-245-2525 ext. 2
At Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- STEP 1: Proceed to the main doors of the airport. Exit out the revolving doors and cross street to the first traffic island. As you are crossing street note the sign for "Parking Garage" straight ahead "
- STEP 2: When you reach the first traffic island continue straight ahead (towards Parking Garage) and down the short flight of steps to lower parking lot. As you come down the steps note the covered area as you arrive in lower parking lot where you will meet the vehicle
At Boston Logan International AirportClick On Airline For Directions:
Aer Lingus, AeroMexico, Air Canada, Air France, Air Jamaica, Air Tran, Alaska, Alitalia, American(domestic), American(Int'l Arrivals ONLY), American Eagle, American Trans Air(ATA), British Airways, Cape Air, Comair, Continental, Delta Airlines, Delta Airlines(International Arrivals ONLY), Delta Connection/Comair, Delta Shuttle, Finnair, Frontier/Midwest, Iberia, Icelandair, Jet Blue(domestic), Jet Blue(Certain International Arrivals ONLY), KLM, Lufthansa, Porter, SATA, Southwest, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country, Swissair, United(domestic), United(International Arrivals ONLY), United Express, US Airways, US Airways(Certain International Arrivals ONLY), US Airways Shuttle, US Airways Express, Virgin Atlantic
Already Know Your Terminal?TERMINAL A (Delta, Alaska, Sun Country),
TERMINAL B-1 (USAirways, Spirit, Air Canada),
TERMINAL B-3 (American, United),
TERMINAL C (Jet Blue),
TERMINAL E (Southwest, Air Tran, International Arrivals)
Airlines: Delta, Delta Connection, Delta Comair, Delta Shuttle, Sun Country, Alaska
- STEP 1: From the Delta Baggage Claim #2, look for a sign above you head that will direct you towards "Ground Transport". Proceed out door A-103.
- STEP 2: Once outside turn right, walk 18 steps to your right to a white cross walk on left- turn left (notice red shared van sign with arrow pointing to left)
- STEP 3: Use white crosswalk and walk 35 steps across two streets to 2nd traffic island to the "Hotels & Vans" booth on your left.
- STEP 4: To your left, just past public phone, wait inside the first "Hotels & Vans" booth.
TERMINAL B-1 (US Airways Side)
Airlines: US Airways, US Airways Shuttle, US Airways Express, Air Canada, Frontier/Midwest, Spirit
- STEP 1: From the US Airways/Spirit Baggage Claim / Lower Level, exit out Door B-104 Brick Cross Walk directly in front of you leads to garage area. Notice very large Taxi signs on either side of brick cross walk on far wall. Cross Street to parking garage. Once in parking garage turn slightly left and see "Shared Van" booth and pick up area. Red sign on booth ways Shared van pick up area.
TERMINAL B-3 (American, United Side)
Airlines: American(domestic), American Eagle, Virgin America, United
- STEP 1: United Airlines baggage / Lower Level, exit out Door B-110. Cross Street using brick cross walk (notice large Taxi signs on either side of cross walk on far wall} to Parking Garage. Turn slightly to right and look for "shared van pick" booth. Red Shared Van sign on cement poll next to Shared van booth in middle of garage
- STEP 2: . American Airlines baggage/Lower level, is near door B114 and B115 exits. You need to be at door B110. As you go to exit Terminal door B110 will be to your left. Once at door B110 follow brick cross walk into garage (notice large Taxi signs on far wall). Once inside garage turn slightly to right and Shared Van booth is straight ahead in middle of garage. Red sign on cement poll says "Shared Van"
Airlines: Cape Air, Jet Blue
- STEP 1: Proceed out Door C-106 from the Jet Blue Baggage Claim. Walk about 40 steps to the 2nd traffic island following signs on overhead which read Shared Van Passenger pick up Zone 1
- STEP 2: At the 2nd traffic island under the sign on ovehead which says"Shared Van Passenger Pick Up Zone 1 Turn left walk 25 steps to red "Shared Van Pick-up" sign on concrete pillar for your pick up
Airlines: Aer Lingus, Aero Mexico, Air France, Air Jamaica, Air Tran, Alitalia, American (International arrivals), British Airways, Cayman Airways, Charters, Delta(International arrivals), Finnair, Iberia, Iceland Air, Jet Blue(Certain International Arrivals), KLM, Lufthansa, Porter, Primaris, Ryan Airways, SATA, Southwest, Swiss, TACA, US Air(Certain International Arrivals), Virgin Atlantic
- STEP 1: From the baggage claim / lower level, proceed out door E-106 which is to the right of the terminal as you exit. A sign in front of the doors will read "Shared Vans"
- STEP 2: Once outside, cross the street about 25 steps to the first traffic island. Turn right 12 steps Stop Look for the red sign on booth that reads, "Shared Van Pick-Up"